Little Steps Early Learning Center is currently accepting applications for full-time teachers to provide childcare to children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old. Up to three full-time positions are available.
Candidates must have experience working with children in a licensed childcare program; must have the ability to work independently and be comfortable with exercising good judgement and decision making skills as well as maintaining a safe environment at all times.
Candidates must be CPR & First Aid Certified and successfully complete pre-employment requirements of the daycare and the organization. This position involves:
- Supervision of children ages 6 weeks up to 6 years
- Acting as a liaison between the children and parents
- Addressing problems and answering questions
- Creating a stimulating environment for the children by conducting developmentally appropriate activities under the creative curriculum.
- Following all health and safety rules, both state and center regulated
- Willingness to maintain education and training
Benefits eligible employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401K, and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include a smoke-free work environment and on site employee discounts at our spa!
Candidates must meet minimum education and experience requirements of the State of NH Child Care licensing rules to be considered for these positions. Consideration is given to candidates who are Assistant, Associate or Lead qualified teachers.
This position is located at 7 Works Way in Somersworth, NH.
Interested in learning more about the position? For more information and to apply please visit: http://www.pmcmedicalgroup.org/employment-opportunities/